India is a land of festivals. There are many beautiful festivals that we wait for every year. Festival means family get together, spending a gala time,variety of foods,fun memories, selfies, family pictures and candid shots. During festivals we make sure to get into our traditional attire and embrace our culture.
So today I’ll be sharing with you a quick and easy raksha bandhan makeup look. Also makeup is a very subjective thing so you can add or change the shades according to your outfit. The makeup I have done here is soft glam makeup look. It looks good in the day as well as night.
Lets get started-
1. Apply primer, foundation, concealer like you generally do it for any makeup look.
2. Indian women are known for beautiful eyes so on this eve focus on enhancing your eyes.
Use brow gel and brow powder to define your eyebrows.
Apply shimmery shades on your eyes. Go for white or golden shimmer eyeshadow on the inner lid and middle lid. Apply black eyeshadow on the outer lid and smudge it well. Go for brown eyeshadow on the crease part.
Apply kajal on waterline. While applying kajal make sure you apply it only near the outer edge of your waterline and not the inner corner. Go for winged liquid eyeliner on upper lashline. Smudge it near lower lashline towards the edge. Basically our goal is to create a soft smokey look.
3. Since we are creating soft glam look, go for glossy nude lip shade and peach blush.
4. Apply highlighter near brow bone, inner eyes, cheekbones, bridge of nose, forehead, cupid’s bow and chin.
5. Go for a bindi to give your overall look a traditional culture touch and long earrings to add more glam.
And its done!!!
You are ready for all the beautiful pictures to post on instagram this raksha bandhan. Have a great family time and don’t forget to get the best gift from your brother. 🙂